Tuesday 24 July 2012

The perfect summer shoe - Hidetaka Fukuya

The last two days the weather in the Nordic showed itself from it's best side, which is good. That made me think of a pair of ultimate summer shoes, which I found from Master bespoke boot and shoemaker Hidetaka Fukaya from Florence (Italy), whom I blogged about here and here. I have earlier seen holed shoes from Vass and other Central European bespoke shoemakers, but never appealed to me. I am now considering having two pairs commissioned for next Summer from my favourite bespoke shoemaker Master Cliff Roberts (blogged about here for example). My inspiration comes after seeing these two renditions of holed shoes from Master Fukaya. 
An oxford in suede with holes to let the feet air directly. Will have to say this is the ultimate summer shoe. Well done Master Fukaya. Lovely shoe.
 Below the two most right shoes, the green whole cut loafer made of suede with holes  and the brown oxford in suede with holes. So well done. 
Pictures sourced from Style Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment